So you decided to become a Pokemon Master and live your childhood dream? Well, there’s only one thing left for you to do: learn how to catch them all. And we know that it can be tricky capturing these elusive critters. That’s why we put together this guide with tips and tricks on catching those pesky Pokemons! When hunting down rare ones, always remember: use berries, use the right Pokeballs for the job and never give up!
What are pokemon
Pokemon are creatures that inhabit the world of Pokemon. They come in all shapes and sizes, and there are many different types of pokemon. Some are cute and cuddly, while others can be quite fierce!
Types of pokemon
There are a couple of different categories of pokemon. These include Legendary, Boss Pokemon and Regional Pokemon.
Legendary Pokemon have a special place in the hearts of trainers. They are so powerful that they need to be caught only once in order to be captured, as opposed to being caught by regular means. Boss Pokemon do not have as much power as Legendaries, but they require more effort to capture than regular pokémon. Regional Pokes have been found in any given region – AKA The Kanto region, Johto region or Hoenn region – and can also only be found there.
How to catch a pokemon
Now that you know all about the different types of pokemon, it’s time to learn how to catch them!
1. Use berries: This is a great way to capture weaker pokemon. When you see a pokemon that you want to catch, try throwing a berry at it. The pokemon will stop and eat the berry, and while it’s eating, you can throw a Pokeball at it to capture it.
2. Use the right Pokeballs: Make sure you use the right type of Pokeball for the job. For example, use a Great Ball for catching medium-strength pokemon, and use an Ultra Ball for catching powerful or rare pokemon.
3. Never give up: If you don’t succeed the first time, don’t give up! Keep trying until you catch that pokemon. It might take a few tries, but eventually you’ll get it!
4. Get help from others: If all else fails, read a guide or ask for help from others. There are also players online who can aid you in your quest to catch ’em all!
5. Don’t be afraid of failing: Chances are, you’re going to fail many times before successfully catching a pokemon. This is normal and doesn’t mean that you’re doing anything wrong. If you believe you are failing on purpose, even though it’s really because of your lack of knowledge or experience, you are most likely right. When in doubt, ask others for guidance!
6. Know which pokemon to catch: Some pokemon just aren’t worth the time and effort that goes into capturing them. Although it can be tempting to catch everything, it’s important to know which ones to focus on. Legendary, Boss and Regional pokemon are the most important, so make sure you catch those first!
All the shiny pokemon!
We all know that shiny pokemon are the rarest of the rare. They’re so hard to find that many trainers spend years trying to catch just one! So, how do you go about catching these elusive creatures? In this article, we’ll explore some tips and tricks on how to snag those shinies!
You’ve heard of them, but never seen one. The shiny Pokemon are the rarest type out there and they’re notoriously hard to find. But don’t worry; we have an article with tips on how you can snag those shinies! Just remember: if a strategy isn’t working for you, try something else until you finally snare that elusive creature in your net! And now that this guide is over, go forth and enjoy catching every single last one of those pesky critters – because who knows when they’ll be back?